(Unoffical)[MOD] TehTweaks

LAST UPDATE: 255502 (See current ONI version here)

DON"T INSTALL THE MOD IF THE LAST UPDATE DOESN'T"T MATCH CURRENT GAME VERSION (EXPECT hot fix updates)

So I've decided to share the mod with you all peps

The purpose of the mode is add missing features that can improve ONI for now, until they get officially added or solved by adding something else

Current features:

• Diamond is now usable as raw mineral
  • Fertilizer is now crushable into sand in ratio of 1:1 (Sand is now renewable)

Upcoming features:

• Fertilizer melting into Phosphorite instead of dirt (Renewable Phosphorite)
  • Suggest tweaks under the post (I'm limited to changing properties of (Solids, Liquids and Gasses because other stuff is compiled) [I also can't edit specific building recepies/outputs or buildings and items in general]

How to install?

BACKUP GAME AND YOUR SAVES FIRST!

Windows: Run the executable and change disk installation letter to match where ONI is installed (or adjust the patch to your custom installation location of ONI) [Select OxygenNotIncluded_Data folder as install location]

Other platforms: COMING SOON

Compatibility

Most of stuff after update will work ex. (Painting made of diamond will still work but you won't be able to build one of a diamond until you reinstall the mod in case of game update)

FAQ

I can't use one of mod features.

1. Make sure you installed it properly
  2. In case of game update reinstall the mod if the update of the game was a hotfix

Should I backup the game?

Yes in this case its highly recommended either via manually game folder copy or using Steam Backup to revert files ALSO your save game located in your documents folder called Klei (in case it causes crashes)

TehTweaks001.exe

7 minutes ago, Xyangy87 said:

How about crushing fertilizer into dirt and dirt into sand?

That would make the game too easy, besides getting dirt via evaporation of slime, polluted water and fertilizer isn't too hard only 120C[Polluted water] and 126C for rest required (You can do it early game via Metal refinery)

And sadly buildings and their functions are compiled so I can only control what can be turned to sand

Archived