Reparing and occupation distribution

The distribution of functions on this upgrade are not well distributed, some occupations are overwork like supply and other just keep idle like farmer, operator and tidy sometimes, indeed i don`t no anymore how repair wires and pipes because it star to broken i need to destroy and build again, i think there better if occupation do anything related to they work like, farmer is responsible for anything about plants include supply fertilizer and put on plants and operator are responsible for fill up machines fix things. supply can do this tings but suppose there be a secondary action, the main of then is help builder and bring things to colony boxes. this is already to much work 

Job tasks are poorly distributed between jobs.
As i see it you are expecting a farmer to do farmer tasks: flip compost(implemented), tend to crops(implemented), harvest/dig out plants(implemented), delivering water/compost to plants(NOT, USE FRIKING GOFER), deliver food to preservarions stores(GOFER!). Only problem is that klei didnt implement all properly, and given jobs werent properly implemented not only on farmer - it made game frustrating. This is what you are frustrated about, im sure of it... am i not right?

Archived