Greenhouses for pincha pepperplant and sleet wheat

Nice.  I assume that the water coming in to the aquatuner starts at around 16C and is going to the sleet wheat.

Wouldn't the farm stations be more efficient if they were centered?  It would reduce the average travel time between the plants and the station by half.

Also you might want to consider vacuum sealing the heavy watt joint plate to stop heat from leaking out of the pinchapepper farms.

1 minute ago, Zarquan said:

Nice.  I assume that the water coming in to the aquatuner starts at around 16C and is going to the sleet wheat.

Wouldn't the farm stations be more efficient if they were centered?  It would reduce the average travel time between the plants and the station by half.

Also you might want to consider vacuum sealing the heavy watt joint plate to stop heat from leaking out of the pinchapepper farms.

Thanks for your input

water starts around 20C but it's close enough to work.  I might try centering the farm stations.  I lose very little heat from the heavy watt joint so vacuum sealing might not be necessary 

there's enough room above the sleet wheat to build auto sweepers20180214025629_1.thumb.jpg.c9e4033d493954c430c9732959a1b6b3.jpg

Archived