Withers' Crazy Insane, Insane.... Crazy Occupational Challenge

withers

Only crazy people will try this.  I've played this challenge myself and loved it.  But I'm crazy so....

RULES:

1. Launch custom game, miserable immune system, fatalistic mood, stress response enabled.

1. At the start of the game, build a job board immediately

2. Go into jobs tab and toggle "work errands", disable ALL errands.   This will force dupes to only perform tasks associated with their job. 

3,  Assign jobs as needed.  (note at the start, the critical jobs are builder, digger and gopher)

4.  Dupes may not switch jobs, other than promotions.

5. Whenever a dupe obtains mastery, you may enable an additional task for that dupe.  (one for each time they achieve mastery throughout their career.)

Good Luck!  :D

Cycle 23 and colony is thriving.  Easy to keep everyone busy even with two tasks per dupe.  The hardest part was around cycle 6-7 when I almost ran out of food due to having to prioritize my first several dupes in mining, building, gopher, farming and tidy over research.  

20180211203057_1.thumb.jpg.b97a47867fc1a3791ca7c66788ef11c9.jpg20180211203114_1.thumb.jpg.d9b5050eb2f310fccaae204ac6f6ca08.jpg

Archived