Explain me the logic of this game.

Pumps create a vacuum so I wouldn't be surprised if this was simulation timing issue - try letting the fluid build up or use the miniature water pump - that setup should not produce so much condensate that it gets overwhelmed. try disabling the pump temporarily and look at temperatures on thermal sensor?

The tool tips for the overheat temperatures make no sense seeing the Base Value not adding up to anything, indeed.

3 minutes ago, The Plum Gate said:

Pumps create a vacuum so I wouldn't be surprised if this was simulation timing issue - try letting the fluid build up or use the miniature water pump - that setup should not produce so much condensate that it gets overwhelmed. try disabling the pump temporarily and look at temperatures on thermal sensor?

If there will be too much water then polymer press stop work, I can do that, but it can ruine my setup - ice blow in tubes. I just need this sensor to work, it have temp in overview shuld be at same as in overview and don't care about vacuum water carbon dioxide plastic and rest thing floating around it :(

That water dancing back and forth is creating issues for the sensor - it's moving in and out of gas vs liquid. I'd drop the pump down into a dip there by one tile, move metal floor under it, and have it in a hole.

The base value makes no sense - on refinery it's unusually high, much higher than overheat.

After watching the video 9 times, I see that what you have works, the sensors is throwing you bad number - I would have tried to switch back and forth between Kelvin and C and see if that corrects it. I have to do this occasionally when starting after a patch release.

Archived