Shipwrecked Ideas

Sl3nd3rlxrd

1: as in the normal game you can go into the normal game, a good idea would be that in shipwrecked c to get under water and to get deeper where to find all sorts of marine creatures 2: I have some ideas for some new monsters: sea rocklubster /, coral spider /, baby dragoon /, sea stars /; hammerhead shark /, sea turtles /, and some mangrove crearures that live in huts made of earth, grass and sticks 3: new bosses: cthulhu, Hydra New weapon: trident 4 stars stars pot and used for: an armor, a hat, a new boat type, new character: Rocco * is half man half fish * can be friend with merms * hates sea food These are my ideas I hope someone will see this and will introduce at least some of my proposals in case someone contacts me my email is razvancapota.04@gmail.com in case something from here will be introduced (I hope it will be), I will draw that thing and those from Klei will redesign it, That's what i’ve had to say. Bye Bye!

Archived