Chlorine Bubbler for germinated liquids?

I've had many times where I filter polluted water (mostly from showers and toilets, since the sink uses so little) but I still end up with germ infested regular water that I don't know what to do with...

I thought that if I just expose the water to chlorine, it'd disinfect it, but it's not as easy as it sounds, especially with Chlorine not being as heavy as CO2, and while thinking about how to introduce it to the water, I thought about how other systems infuse gasses into liquids, using a bubbler, like the ones found in almost all fishtanks

TL;DR how about a "building" like the Ore Scrubber, only for liquids; where it takes in both some Chlorine and any liquid, and outputs the same liquid, just without any germs

35 minutes ago, vovik said:

Khm, ore scrubber desinfects liquids - just need dupe to carry water bottle through ore scrubber(need to limit nuber of ore scrubbers to number of dupes delivering, and some way restrictions)\

And add a sink.

I did not know it worked on water bottles, themselves, and that method is kind of easy, yet still a hassle, to manually take the germ-filled water from a putcher pump, through the scrubber, and into a bottle emptier... not to mention the issue of them not always using the scrubber, especially when there are multiple duplicants going for water, and not wanting them to scrub the same bottle on each scrubber (I've had them do that with scrubbers, wash basins, and sinks)

2 minutes ago, Beirirangu said:

I did not know it worked on water bottles, themselves, and that method is kind of easy, yet still a hassle, to manually take the germ-filled water from a putcher pump, through the scrubber, and into a bottle emptier... not to mention the issue of them not always using the scrubber, especially when there are multiple duplicants going for water, and not wanting them to scrub the same bottle on each scrubber (I've had them do that with scrubbers, wash basins, and sinks)

Thats why i told to limit ore scrubbers and sinks to number of dups carrying, also you can make several-floor passage with personal door, ore scrubber and sink on each floor. Tho actually you will not need more than one dupe delivering for about 15 bottle openers

2 minutes ago, vovik said:

Thats why i told to limit ore scrubbers and sinks to number of dups carrying, also you can make several-floor passage with personal door, ore scrubber and sink on each floor. Tho actually you will not need more than one dupe delivering for about 15 bottle openers

and that makes it a whole lot more complex, not to mention taking up a LOT of space, where my suggestion would probably take up, say, a 3x3 space and have it all automated, potentially

1 minute ago, vovik said:

Well, no automation in desinfection of liquid by now, ive had a post about it somwhere.

the closest I could figure for an automated way to disinfect liquids was a vent on the bottom of one side of a 2 high, rather long room, with the top layer filled with chlorine, and a liquid pump on the opposite side of the vent... but I never got around to try it

2 minutes ago, vovik said:

chlorine does not desinfect liquid directly...

that's probably why I never got around to testing it out... I might have seen some crossover with the hydrogen and swamp biomes (or whatever they're called) where the infected polluted water never got clean with direct exposure with the chlorine

The only germs, which can survive in liquid right now are Food Poisoning germs. In the infos menu, it states, that those germs can only survive in temperatures up to 75 deg Celcius.

Heat the water to 80 deg Celsius and short while after, all germs will have died off. That is also the purpose of the Liquid Tepidizer.

Unbenannt.PNG

Archived