How to make a Cave-only world on personal (non-dedicated) server?

As the title says, I wanna start a Cave-only personal server, yet and obviously I don't know how to do so plus have 0 programming knowledge. If I remember well I saw in the past this topic mentioned, albeit related to dedicated servers. Can someone provide me with some links or advice on how to turn off the Forest shard and make Cave the main and only one? Also can I activate Winter Feast on said desired Cave-only server?

Thanks in advance for your replies. cheers!

PS: sorry if this is not the best section for this kind of post; if a mod deems it so, pls move it to the appropriate forum.

Hmm. That would be sad... and weird. More so as on every default settings world, personal and dedicated servers alike, there is that cave spawn portal: theoretically there should have been an option on world generation that allows Cave-only setup. Was this option in the past but meanwhile got deactivated? Probably this should be lumped with WorldGen further tuning.

Archived