Alternate meat effigy recipe: living logs, meat/max health decrease, nightmare fuel

Is gud?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Is gud?

• Yes, I'll keep my sanity.
    • No, it's balanced as is.
    • Eh, living logs make sense.

Suggesting a recipe with slightly lower risk and more universal materials for the meat effigy.

Reasoning is that:

• It makes no sense for characters without beards to need beard hair for resurrection
  • There's no other material except beard hair that absolutely requires you to make yourself go insane before chugging candy in order to collect.
  • The materials listed above still require you to have gained a bit of mastery over the game, as you have to have chopped trees and fought treeguards for a while to have enough living logs, and you have to have enough sanity buffs and farms to stay sane whilst harvesting dark flowers.

Don't really know what the general opinion on this is is, so feel free to reply or vote using the poll.

16 minutes ago, Wilson_pl said:

I actually agree with ONE of changed recipe content - living logs,though I think they should add "Living Boards" for that.

IKR. I mean, what the heck is giving a crudely made statue tied together with facial hair its life-giving properties?

On 09/01/2018 at 6:52 AM, CosmoKine said:

IKR. I mean, what the heck is giving a crudely made statue tied together with facial hair its life-giving properties?

This is a refference to woodoo,witches used a concrete person's hair or nails to 'attach' a victim to a doll.

That I wouldn't remove,I would just add a 'fourth' ingredient to make the effigy,so the nightmare fuel.

4 minutes ago, Wilson_pl said:

This is a refference to woodoo,witches used a concrete person's hair or nails to 'attach' a victim to a doll.

That I wouldn't remove,I would just add a 'fourth' ingredient to making the effigy.

Ah I see. That is pretty cool. Still, I don't see why the other characters couldn't shave their heads, sacrificing a lot of insulation for a second life.

Just now, CosmoKine said:

Ah I see. That does make some sense. Still, I don't see why the other characters couldn't shave their heads, sacrificing a lot of insulation for a second life.

I mean,for webber I think there should be an alternate recipe - putting SILK to HIS effigy,though... He could just kill any spider (I couldn't do that) and put IT'S silk to the effigy...

1 minute ago, Wilson_pl said:

I mean,for webber I think there should be an alternate recipe - putting SILK to HIS effigy,though... He could just kill any spider (I couldn't do that) and put IT'S silk to the effigy...

Would be cool but as you said, I don't think silk would carry Webber's DNA or anything, so its suitability for voodoo would be limited.

Archived