Question/issue with tamed beefalo?

So my GF and I both tamed a beefalo. I tamed an ornery one and my GF tamed a rider one. However my beefalo seems to be doing much less damage than what the wiki tells me they should be doing. To test their damage i hit my GF while riding my ornery beefelo and it only did 32 damage to her. Her rider beefelo did round 25 damage to me when it hit me. But the wiki says that the ornery beefalo should do 50 damage. Additionally my ornery beefelo is equiped with a war saddle so it should be doing more damage. Am i missing something here or is this a bug or something?

3 minutes ago, Spyro1 said:

So my GF and I both tamed a beefalo. I tamed an ornery one and my GF tamed a rider one. However my beefalo seems to be doing much less damage than what the wiki tells me they should be doing. To test their damage i hit my GF while riding my ornery beefelo and it only did 32 damage to her. Her rider beefelo did round 25 damage to me when it hit me. But the wiki says that the ornery beefalo should do 50 damage. Additionally my ornery beefelo is equiped with a war saddle so it should be doing more damage. Am i missing something here or is this a bug or something?

are you sure are fully tamed? they change their hair style, also the rider should run faster test it out

In PvP, damage done to other players is halved. Which means your ornery beefalo equipped with war saddle deals 66 damage (50 ornery beefalo + 16 war saddle) to mobs but 33 damage to other players. Everything seems fine.

2 hours ago, Soulk said:

are you sure are fully tamed? they change their hair style, also the rider should run faster test it out

Yes they are fully tamed their fur has changed to that straight shiny looking fur

2 hours ago, Maslak said:

In PvP, damage done to other players is halved. Which means your ornery beefalo equipped with war saddle deals 66 damage (50 ornery beefalo + 16 war saddle) to mobs but 33 damage to other players. Everything seems fine.

Yea but then the rider beefelo should be doing 12 damage. The rider beefelo does the amount of damage the wiki says it should which is 25. Its the ornery beefelo that deals less damage than what its supposed to

Archived