separated research progression

I love that research persists through play throughs, however, I think it would be cool if there was an option when you begin a play through to start a separate research progression from scratch that doesn't persist to other play modes (while still saving the progression you had for other play throughs). I want to see if I can get through all the research in one game.

• Developer

That's an interesting idea. You can fake it right now by creating a new chrome profile - your profile and save games are stored in a directory tied to that.Just make sure that you sign into the *game* with the same account that you purchased it with, or you will be stuck in demo land.

That's an interesting idea. You can fake it right now by creating a new chrome profile - your profile and save games are stored in a directory tied to that.Just make sure that you sign into the *game* with the same account that you purchased it with, or you will be stuck in demo land.

This would be like erasing Chrome's history. You'll start from scratch, with all the secondary characters locked, BUT conserving your original research/characters/save from the other profile.Brilliant.Give me an "E", gimme a "X", gimme a "PERIMENTATION TIME!", woooooooo!

Very cool! I'm not sure yet what use I have for this, but it's like having multiple characters on the same account simultaneously!Yea, so I just figured out what I'm gonna do with it. I'm gonna start a new game to get a change of scenery without losing everything I've accomplished in my current game. Yay for possibly dying!