Suggestions:

Winona crafts refined items for one less resource.

Winona can craft everything craftable at a science machine for less resources than normal / crafting the same item too frequently costs sanity (& / or hunger).

Winona can use trusty tape to repair any tools, weapons, and armor craftable at a science machine.

Winona crafts tools, weapons, and armour with more durability (equivalent of double) / she's not akin to magic and crafts magic weapons, accessories, and armour with less durability (equivalent of half).

Winona demolishes structures for more resources / she loses sanity when demolishing too much (a sort of karma system where she only loses sanity if she hasn't crafted anything in a while).

Winona crafts tools, weapons, and armour with more durability, and everything else for less resources / she loses sanity when repeatedly crafting the same item, everything she's using loses durability unreasonably quickly when insane, and she crafts things incredibly slow when insane (& / or when she's hungry).

That's all for now!

I'm torn between Woodie and Winona for my favorite character in Don't Starve Together. Unfortunately Woodie seems to have a bit of an edge as an all around more useful character. I see a lot of potential for a factory worker in Don't Starve Together, so I'd like to see a bit more depth in her character mechanics.

Second post on the Klei suggestions forum! Hopefully this suggestion will turn out a bit better than the last one.

32 minutes ago, Mynzelah said:

econd post on the Klei suggestions forum! Hopefully this suggestion will turn out a bit better than the last one.

Don't get caught up on what topics you make get a lot of attention or not the best I can say is look to see if your topic has already been discussed recently before. Helps cut down on bloat and there are a lot of topics that get asked constantly here. So Members tend to get annoyed seeing the same topics again and again.

On the Topic at hand I would go for the first two suggestions if I could choose everything besides those is overly complicated and Don't starve isn't really a game for complex things it wasn't designed with that in mind. And Klei hasn't shown they can do this successfully with a character as of yet
(Warly) being a big example.

6 hours ago, Donke60 said:

best I can say is look to see if your topic has already been discussed recently before. Helps cut down on bloat and there are a lot of topics that get asked constantly here. So Members tend to get annoyed seeing the same topics again and again.

Thanks I'll keep that in mind.

Archived