Issues maybe?

Notice issues with shinebug and carbon dioxide, seem to FAVOR right side of any room, why the right? Another issue, Dupes using exosuits bring them back to the same station instead of the one the dupe grabbed it from, instead favors the most convenient. Minor things, Thanks.

You can also use exosuits as an exit to your base each dupe can only use one exit.  I usually have a long line of exosuit docks at the (singular) exit to my base.  The only downside is that if you have too many duplicants, it can get very messy. 

I have even seen people use exosuits as exits from the barracks, so they are always wearing their suits.  They have enough O2 to last the day and, as the game currently acts, they can eat while wearing the suit.

On 25. 12. 2017 at 2:48 AM, Zarquan said:

You can also use exosuits as an exit to your base each dupe can only use one exit.  I usually have a long line of exosuit docks at the (singular) exit to my base.  The only downside is that if you have too many duplicants, it can get very messy. 

With many duplicants, you can have multiple exits with e.g. 10 exosuits each behind a door with access rights for exactly the 10 duplicants that are supposed to use them.

I was actually planning on putting a multi-floor "departure" area in my base.  20 docks tiles per floor should keep the area small enough and allow any dupe to leave the base.  Every floor would have a door that would allow 20 dupes.  It should be easy enough to supply the oxygen with a few pumps.

6 hours ago, craigsteam90 said:

issue for me is they keep dropping them off to the same station no matter what path I create for them, whatever is quicker for them, instead I have to manually "deliver" suits to each station because they pile them on one

to prevent piling of exosuits in one exosuit station simply change the settings in your exosuit-checkpoints access to 'vacancy' which means that your dupes can only go through and open their suit of that checkpoint when there is an empty exosuit-dock to put their suit into. hence preventing your dupes from piling their exosuit on the floor when the docks are full in one station.

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 10:06 PM, Wolfcream23 said:

to prevent piling of exosuits in one exosuit station simply change the settings in your exosuit-checkpoints access to 'vacancy' which means that your dupes can only go through and open their suit of that checkpoint when there is an empty exosuit-dock to put their suit into. hence preventing your dupes from piling their exosuit on the floor when the docks are full in one station.

thank you I think that'll fix it, thank you all

Archived