Liquid Bridge Problem

I suggest dragging the pipe icon from the "insertion" points out into the lines.  "Sometimes" the connection doesn't get established, like the lines there but not hooked up.  This happens more so when you order the plumbing first then order buildings into an existing plumbing grid.

4 hours ago, Kabrute said:

I suggest dragging the pipe icon from the "insertion" points out into the lines.  "Sometimes" the connection doesn't get established, like the lines there but not hooked up.  This happens more so when you order the plumbing first then order buildings into an existing plumbing grid.

4 hours ago, Saturnus said:

Hmmm. Strange. Suggest deconstructing and rebuilding.

@Kabrute Iactually did reconstruct the lines multiple times, I tried connecting it from the pump to the bridge and from the carbon filter intake to the bridge output but nothing worked.

@Saturnus I know! I've wasted about 4 cycles from re-piping and still nothing worked

Upload Save

1 hour ago, SuperDaks said:

@Kabrute Iactually did reconstruct the lines multiple times, I tried connecting it from the pump to the bridge and from the carbon filter intake to the bridge output but nothing worked.

@Saturnus I know! I've wasted about 4 cycles from re-piping and still nothing worked

If you upload the save we can take a closer look and see

Hello,

You should rebuild your carbon filter and/or water pump.

In my experience the whole plumbing system is quite wacked, I feel lucky when things decide to work.

Rebuilding the connected structures seems to recalculate the flow path in the pipe.  I've seen it happen when building toilets and showers.

Archived