Polymer Press building info description

Would be useful if the info box included the  "C20" and water is by product.   I couldn't find the information anywhere in game  what the output gas is going to be before building it.

I had to google and search around to see what others wrote about the output gas.     And then I realized it also produced water on the floor.

So after I had built this building, I had to deconstruct it and relocate it somewhere else.

Just a suggestion for the "info" box to have some more information.

I agree, not just the polymer press but other buildings as well. (Natural Gas Gen, Petro Gen, and other buildings with outputs!). With that settle, maybe a list of possible inputs as well, exception to the hyfrophonic farm tile since plants already gave us that info. This would be useful for newbies and new buildings being added to the game. Sidenote tho, Not water on the floor but it releases Steam around itself actually.

This information is available only in tooltip after selecting in building menu. Only there you can check what and how much machine consume and produce.

But there you dan;t have info about material. This info is available after building.

That's why devs should sit and design proper GUI because right now it's a mess.

Archived