Nothing to do Cycle 300

Hey Guys

Not sure if anyone gets this way, and it marvels me how people get to Cycle 600 etc, but I usually can get to cycle 300 and then a lot of things are self sufficient to the point there isn't anything for me to do.  There probably stuff that I probably can do hidden under the surface but there isn't apparent so I just need to sit and wait.  What do you guys do when you have everything running well enough that there isn't anything blatant obvious to do.

Since the game doesn't have an objective yet, there's not really any particular thing you're supposed to do once you get a sustainable setup in place. So it's up to you: try to invent something with Automation or make a museum of everything that can be built.

I know for me, if I ever get to such a point without starting a new game, I will make an effort to delete every resource on the map. Maybe I'll have to turn a lot of stuff to Coal via Hatches and burn it all away. The resulting Carbon Dioxide could be given to Slicksters and turned into Crude Oil, then, um... I guess Plastic to feed back to the Hatches? I haven't really thought this through.

This thread had a lot of good things:

For me I don't necessary need a motivation, its more of I'm not sure what else to work on.  I have enough oxygen being created, enough weezeworts, enough food, etc, nothing that I need right away.  If I left it alone for maybe 50 cycles or whatever then maybe need to start doing stuff right away.

Archived