A The Forge Mod ?

Hi people, how are you ?

Well, lately I've been playing the new event a lot and I realized that maybe the forge could be introduced in the normal game through a mod.

the mod could be in the style of  ''The Maxwell Revenge'', an incredible mod that gave a new style of play to my worlds ...

It did not have to be identical to the forge. there could be only one boss and a set of conditions that need to be made to find this boss or summon him.

One of the cool things I saw in The Forge was the animations that you have when using the special power of weapons and their effects, I think it would be really cool to see this in the game: 3

Well, it's just my idea, I'm no modder so I have no idea how hard it should be (I think it should be a lot of work) but it would be really cool to have a mod in that style.

Sorry, I'm not the amercian and so I had to use a Translator to write :(

Thank you for your attention: 3

6 hours ago, Haruichi said:
  • Hi people, how are you ?
  • Well, lately I've been playing the new event a lot and I realized that maybe the forge could be introduced in the normal game through a mod.
  • the mod could be in the style of  ''The Maxwell Revenge'', an incredible mod that gave a new style of play to my worlds ...
  • It did not have to be identical to the forge. there could be only one boss and a set of conditions that need to be made to find this boss or summon him.
  • One of the cool things I saw in The Forge was the animations that you have when using the special power of weapons and their effects, I think it would be really cool to see this in the game: 3
  • Well, it's just my idea, I'm no modder so I have no idea how hard it should be (I think it should be a lot of work) but it would be really cool to have a mod in that style.
  • Sorry, I'm not the amercian and so I had to use a Translator to write :(
  • Thank you for your attention: 3

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=361336115