Any tips for reaching the Ancient Chest?

I think I may be able to get a friend to go for the event items, but the issue is that neither her or I have ever did well in the Ruins. The farthest I have gotten was after the monkeys where all the broken clockworks are in the maze. I'm really hoping to do it without any god mode type shenanigans, but I'm wondering how on earth I'm going to get us through there long enough to locate the chest.

I'm sure a lot of the forum posters have had these for awhile, so I'm asking for Ruin newbie tips to get in to the chest to get the loyal loots. Thanks for any help. <3

its hard to reach if you are newbie, the best thing is to spawn the chest via console command and fill it with the quest items, remember that one you reach the chest you still need to fill it with stuff, like the ancient cane then alive bees nightmare fuel gems etc, if u dont want to console command, craft moogles for both get some armor find the ruins rush to the chest thats in front the on working pseudostation.

Archived