Will the Forge Only items be gone forever after the event?

35 minutes ago, Gamer1036 said:

Hi, I have a question about the Forge items.  Will the items in the shop that i don't get be gone forever?

Because I like a lot of the items,  but won't have enough spools to get them all.  Thanks. 

they will disappear with event end, but who knows, maybe we will see them again

Just now, Gungeoneer said:

He's new. You're acting immature and inappropriate.

But onto your Question, yes - the Event Skins will stay after the Event. At least the Elegant Item Re-Skins/Elegant Character Skins/Distinguished Character Emotes and the Clothes for the Characters will.

read his post again

Just now, landromat said:

read his post again

I just did. Cut my thread - sorry, I thought you were mocking him because you misspelled 'we'...

My fault.

But yes, the Event Skins which aren't gotten in the shop will most likely disappear for the forseeable future. We might see them again in the other Events - but I'd suggest you start grinding. If you do all achievements, you get to around Level 50-60, or I have gotten that by the Achievements, anyways and 50-60 Chests will surely guarantee you a few sweet elegants.

29 minutes ago, grimreaper99 said:

I would die to have a Living Staff in the normal game (with durability though). Maybe have an extremely difficult boss drop it in the future? how about treeguard king since it goes with the nature theme.

no. probably someone will make living staff mod. This thing is OP in regular world. There is no place for it

Archived