Bug Tracker forum improvements

Hi, I don't know if those are real problems or I'm just blind and can't find the features.

When we posts bugs in the Bug Tracker, they are very hard to track afterwards. 

First, there doesn't seem to be a way to quickly see all the bugs we reported. So it makes it hard to track their status since they quickly disappear through the huge flow of new bug reports.

Second, we don't get notified when someone replies on them,  so unless we make an effort to go there once in a while and painfully dig the forum to find our bugs, we will never know that a developer asked us for more information or for a file.

• Developer
2 hours ago, manu_x32 said:

First, there doesn't seem to be a way to quickly see all the bugs we reported. So it makes it hard to track their status since they quickly disappear through the huge flow of new bug reports.

You can go to your profile, click on "See my activity" > "Bugs"

2 hours ago, manu_x32 said:

Second, we don't get notified when someone replies on them,  so unless we make an effort to go there once in a while and painfully dig the forum to find our bugs, we will never know that a developer asked us for more information or for a file.

You can follow bugs, the option for it is in the upper right corner of the bug itself.

Archived