Gas Colours/Concentrations

Gas Colours/Concentrations  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like the colours of gas to be visible again at lower concentrations, see first post for more info

• Yes
    • No

Hello Everyone,

Now I don't know if it is only me that has this issue, but before the Oil Upgrade "Oxygen" was always blue, even in lower concentrations, "Carbon Dioxide" Was a swirling mass of smoke, "Natural Gas" was orange and could be seen floating about your base relatively easily making your flatulent dupes more noticeable.

But since the upgrade these gasses changed, in fact it almost looks like you are in a vacuum if your gas is below 400 grams, and this makes it difficult for me to see, it also makes it difficult to see things like 10g of natural gas floating around. I know a vacuum has a secondary effect similar to a hot area having red sparkles? cold having bluish and vacuum being white.

I would like to propose that Klei change this back to the way it used to be, or give a good reason why they made it so difficult to see (Other than it being so we can tell if gas is High pressure or not, they could do a different design for this)

Please do not derail this topic, I would like to keep it relevant to this "issue" I also wonder how people with poorer eyesight or those who are colour blind feel having to try and differentiate their gasses (I mean no offence to those who are colour blind or have any other issues with their eyes)

Archived