Cooling down water to use for hydroponics

I pump my water directly from a steam geyser - no reservoir (would become a heat sink!) and only abbysalite piping for me. However, I installed hydroponic farms inside a cold room to grow bristle blossoms only to notice that the hot water piped into the farm plots was being stored within, heating up the room and killing my blossoms.

Please note that the water is 200 degrees Fahrenheit and will continue heating up until around ~212 F.

Ideas for growing the blossoms?

2 minutes ago, mdallicardillo said:

you need to use a valve set to EXACTLY the amount per second needed by the blossoms, this way the internal storage is never used and your temperature in the room wont be affected

Although tedious, I will try definitely try this.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, zzKratoszz said:

How does that work when replanting?

If you're thinking the plant actually dies, requiring a new seed, you can relax.  Food got reworked again since the Agriculture Update.  Plants no longer require replanting after a number of harvests.  They are immortal.

Instead, they will "Stifle" when conditions are outside their tolerance.  This is what OP is referring to.

Archived