Mushlight refill

Hello,

i read on WiKi how to use mushlight and it says that i can change the color of mushlight by putting a 1 red light and 3 green light to get purple mushlight ! But when I tried to put a red spore pr green it says that I can’t :( how I’m supposed to do it i want variety of colors in this mushlight not only white light please if anyone has an idea how to do it tell me how :(( 

There's 2 types of mushroom lights, the Mushlight and the Glowcap. They are almost identical in use, except the Glowcap can also use spores. It's dropped by Toadstool like the Mushlight blueprint, but it only has 33% chance to replace the Mushlight blueprint. If you want to get the Glowcap for sure, you can try killing Misery Toadstool.

You can make a few funcaps, make 4 walls connected to eachother, place food in the middle and have a few pighouses near the wall and give the pigs the Funcaps that you made. Then you need to craft a bugnet and wait for the spores.

I have not done this but I have seen somone do it in a video.

Archived