Gas/Fluid Containers / Storage

It would be great, at the moment I chill my CO2 and Chlorine so they become liquid, and just filter the other gasses to places they need to go i.e nat gas gens, hydrogen gens and my base if its oxygen.

But I would love the ability to highly pressurise a bottle and have it transported elsewhere, where possibly you put it into an injector machine on one side of the wall and it injects the gas into a room next to it. Or you can store them in a large physical bottle and when it is full you need to make another.

Edit - I would actually store my oxygen in those bottles and use em as I need em

10 minutes ago, BlueLance said:

It would be great, at the moment I chill my CO2 and Chlorine so they become liquid, and just filter the other gasses to places they need to go i.e nat gas gens, hydrogen gens and my base if its oxygen.

But I would love the ability to highly pressurise a bottle and have it transported elsewhere, where possibly you put it into an injector machine on one side of the wall and it injects the gas into a room next to it. Or you can store them in a large physical bottle and when it is full you need to make another.

Edit - I would actually store my oxygen in those bottles and use em as I need em

I think more like big tanks like propane tanks with a identification of what gas is inside. 

02.-Trifleet-Lightwight-SWAP-Isolated-Im

Yeah thats what i was meaning by a large physical bottle... just my brain using the word bottle instead of Tank, but I would definently love that, maybe have it be like 5/10 tiles long and 3/4 tiles high and can contain highly pressurised gas, but if it gets too much pressure or too hot they take damage and when they do the gas leaks and when they break the gas spills out like when you break into a pocket of polluted oxygen late game.

4 hours ago, BlueLance said:

Yeah thats what i was meaning by a large physical bottle... just my brain using the word bottle instead of Tank, but I would definently love that, maybe have it be like 5/10 tiles long and 3/4 tiles high and can contain highly pressurised gas, but if it gets too much pressure or too hot they take damage and when they do the gas leaks and when they break the gas spills out like when you break into a pocket of polluted oxygen late game.

Yes , i like that , i made an sketch of what i have in my mind. 
 tank.png.a1ade76836127dd678aa942ae18f9793.png

Archived