Your Wilson is being attacked

SourNVitriol

"Help him"

This seems like a simple but big issue, sometimes its hard for newer players to adapt to all the mobs and see in the mess where the wilson is, and when he is being attacked. Which is mission critical since w/o the reviver (also the healer i noticed in most games for some reason), the team usually goes down. This simple context will go a long way to making the game more accessible to players. Sure we can leave it to them to figure it out, but maybe an announcement or a highlight marker or something would work.

Cause I can definitely hear him go "EEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" when he dies.. :D

also the healer i noticed in most games for some reason

it's because the most efficient use of Wilson's reviver perk is to hang back and be in charge of heals so that if all goes well he's not being swamped and attacked by a bunch of mobs to begin with- and he can put sleep circles around people who need to be rezzed so he can safely go in and help them! 

second-most efficient is to leave him on darts with a magic-bonus user like Wickerbottom or Maxwell doing heals (and keeping an eye on where the dead people need to be safely stunned or slept to let Wilson get to them). That way he's doing ranged damage so still not in the thick of things getting killed. But Wilson definitely shouldn't be in a high-risk role like tanking or kiting unless you have a few extras of him for some reason, lol 

I actually play Wilson as a runner. It´s good to create a bigger distance between you and the mobs when you want to revive someone.

In my experience the best healer is Winona, her faster cooldown allows for more frequent healing / putting mobs to sleep.

Also, having the healer and the reviver as different players gives the team a bigger chance of comeback in case one of them dies.

Archived