Why germs?

Hi,

New player here, bought the game yesterday... After a few restarts I'm going strong this time. Researched the plumping and purifier and build a system to clean my poluted water but... it seems the machine doesn't clean all germs? Did I do something wrong? Do I need to put machines in serial? Screenshot

1 hour ago, Persipnei said:

Researched the plumping and purifier

Research sects, with some luck a dupe will turn into occultism and you can then throw him from the highest point as oblation for the asteroidgods into walhalla. That will give you a 7,54% chance, to get a wish fulfilled ( 25x ressource xy) or similar.

1 hour ago, Oozinator said:

Research sects, with some luck a dupe will turn into occultism and you can then throw him from the highest point as oblation for the asteroidgods into walhalla. That will give you a 7,54% chance, to get a wish fulfilled ( 25x ressource xy) or similar.

Just as a joke, he researched plumping so throwing a plump dupe from the highest point might crack the asteroid in 2

Funny people... :)

18 hours ago, BlueLance said:

Purifier only makes it unpolluted, much to the weird naming of the machine. Unfortunately the germs still stay. 

To clean your water of germs you need to either heat it up or cool it down.

I just run the pipes through hot or cold areas? How hot or cold?

Its not that simple its prolonged exposure. So if you ran it through a hot/cold biome is would have to be a fairly large size.

If you plan to cool it, using Wheezeworts to cool it would work, it would just take time.... lots of time. 

If you plan to heat it, Using a liquid tepidizer out of Gold Amalgam would work, Or an Aquatuner placed INTO the polluted water, this will chill whatever water you input, and boil whatever water it is in. But be careful of its temeperature or the machine will get damaged

On 10/26/2017 at 11:53 AM, Persipnei said:

Hi,

New player here, bought the game yesterday... After a few restarts I'm going strong this time. Researched the plumping and purifier and build a system to clean my poluted water but... it seems the machine doesn't clean all germs? Did I do something wrong? Do I need to put machines in serial? Screenshot

My liquid tepidizer is running at max temp seemingly forever now lol.

Any temp over about 61 degrees seems to work have your clean water in a tank with liquid tepidizer turn it on and watch the germs go down takes a bit of time but worked for me.

Archived