Suggestions for Forged

Hello there! Thanks for reading. Here's a few suggestions:

1) Trash can/ more item slots to hold useless items/ some mechanism that "cleans" the room every few waves.

As someone who plays Wickerbottom, I like to switch between my book and the healing staff a lot so that i can play a support role where I chain CC enemies and also heal allies when i can. It's frustrating having to constantly swap between the two because the only way to do that is by leaving it on the floor where the book blends in with the background super well and such. It'd be nice if i could have one slot where the weapon isn't in use, it's still on cooldown etc but i could swap it out without having to run to the other end of the arena. I see where this could get trolly where people take all the items and refuse to share but... maybe there's some way to counteract this. Also, it's annoying trying to pick up a certain item when there's dead people around and the screen gets very cluttered. Because towards the last few waves there's at least 6 or 7 items scattered around the floor,a nd as wickerbottom i have to consistently keep track of one of them (our wilson is dps otherwise he could do staff, but it's better that he's dps and wicker's healer because otherwise Wickerbottom is a meat bag that can stun enemies every 10 seconds but do low, melee damage and dies easily)

2) Fix Webber

he's useless. His spiders are slower than dirt and functionality-wise he's like a bad wilson. My suggestion is to either buff the spiders or give him another secondary perk such as being able to slow enemies or something with sticky web.

3) fix wigfrid's eyebrows. I'm sure you've seen it already but just putting a reminder here. (when she turns left or right her eyebrows disappear)

4) Indicator for dead allies.

this has to do with the clutter thing. When we're being mobbed and there's 10 angry sleeping enemies on top of a dead body, we have to be able to see him better or maybe have an outline of the body that goes through mobs so we know we aren't holding space bar just to pick up a weapon they're lying next to (see number 1)

5) this is last because it's least necessary, but as someone who's played a lot of wickerbottom and always mained her in the main game, I feel like there should at least be one more book that distinguishes her from Maxwell. Maybe make it so IF the team has a wicker there's another book that drops that has a similar effect of an AOE lightning spell or something. This isn't really a bug or anything but mostly just about balance because playing her feels bad when, again, you start with a mediocre slow melee weapon (that her perk encourages her to use) with below average armor and just-okay hp. The ONLY thing to counterbalance ALL of that is that she can stun enemies in a circle. But half the time your allies accidentally break them out before you even finish stunning them because of how slow casting is and that leads me to another point

6) more individualized circles, or at least make them show up a little sooner. because many a time people run in the wrong direction for my healing circle or people start casting a spell at the same time as me to attack people they wouldn't have if they had seen that i was trying to stun them. 

EDIT: 7) Let us be able to pick random loading screens we unlocked! I have two and i don't want to have to manually switch them every time. Maybe give us an option if we have more than one to pick a random loading screen every time we, uh, load.

Thanks! This is so much great content and i'm so excited to play more, you guys really did do a great, fantastic job and i love it all. You made a lot of fans very happy you guys! Thanks for the dedication! I know for sure i'm buying the skin sets after seeing all this amazing content.

I see where this could get trolly where people take all the items and refuse to share but... maybe there's some way to counteract this.

maybe if a player can only hold 2 or 3 items at a time, or wasn't allowed to have exactly the same item twice? just a thought

but yeah I agree with everything here!

That's some really nice suggestions. A second slot for weapons would be good. How about having one slot with the starting weapon, that couldn't been changed/dropped, and another slot for a second optional weapon, which you can change by picking up another weapon. And with the mouse wheel you can change weapon anytime. The cooldown should pause, when the weapon isn't in the hand.

Reviving should have an alternate button, maybe R.

16 hours ago, Pink_Infatuation said:

Fix Webber

he's useless. His spiders are slower than dirt and functionality-wise he's like a bad wilson. My suggestion is to either buff the spiders or give him another secondary perk such as being able to slow enemies or something with sticky web.

I completely agree. He´s the only ranged character who uses only darts and his only passive has pretty much no effect. Even Wes can do more for the team.

16 hours ago, Pink_Infatuation said:

2) Fix Webber

I agree with basically everything you said, but mainly this. Oh god, THIS.

I main Webber in the regular game, and in The Forge he's so unbearably bad I had to switch to Woody.

i made a profile just to write this

how to fix webber

make him able to use melee weapons. add 25 hp to him so he have 175.

also make him able to do more damage unarmed and make his secondary a spider leap attack unarmed.

his warrior skin have claws and its pretty hard to aim with a blow dart if your hand is a claw. 

and... there is a big problem with his spiders.

i am gonna try to explain without getting banned... plz dont ban me

cause of his spider thing and the spider being called baby spider.this can be mistaken for... go guess yourself

an easy way to fix this is to call the spiders battle spiders and to make them have red paint like webber skin thing.

and they are really small which is a problem since they dont feel right and what if you made Abigail or Bernie tiny the playes who-

play them wouldn't like them. so make them bigger. there are also the spiders damage which is 6. it would be better if the spiders had 10 dmg.

and i know the repeating words like and...

so my net is bad and i do not even have played the forge yet... so all of this is garbage yay.

so that is it i think... hope you like the idea:).

Archived