Exosuits deleting heat?

Ran in to a curious error recently; after a serious fumble with pressurized oil deposits, my exosuit area was pretty much cooked, with docks taking damage from overheat. However, once I started putting suits back in, the heat profile changed drastically - there's a temperature difference of about 50-60 degrees (F) between the hot dock in the middle and the cooler one next to it, and another 40 degrees down for the next one (matching the local biome).

Has anyone else had a similar issue? Curious to know.D8FCC7C79D0D186867280AB6CD4B24CFFD116DE3

36 minutes ago, LeadfootSlim said:

Ran in to a curious error recently; after a serious fumble with pressurized oil deposits, my exosuit area was pretty much cooked, with docks taking damage from overheat. However, once I started putting suits back in, the heat profile changed drastically - there's a temperature difference of about 50-60 degrees (F) between the hot dock in the middle and the cooler one next to it, and another 40 degrees down for the next one (matching the local biome).

Has anyone else had a similar issue? Curious to know.

Are you cooling the oxygen before it hits the docks by any chance?

Archived