is there a way to disable wildfire ?

Yea, I can totally relate to that.
Also make sure that the person who inserts the command is a Admin on the server and has the "Remote: " in front of the console. If you paste it in with ctrl+v it disables the "Remote: " press ctrl to enable the remote again. (Just in case you didn't know already.)

11 hours ago, Mencken said:

I made a base with fireproof flooring (dragon scales).

Aside from the fact scaled flooring looks ugly, it's not even entirely fireproof. Wildfires still happen normally, all it does is reduce the rate of fire spread, often to the point of stopping it entirely. Whatever was ignited from a random wildfire will still burn normally though, unless the player intervenes.

On 10/14/2017 at 5:48 AM, monkeybee said:

ok so me and my dad are coming up to our 3rd summer and we just dont like wildfire and retreeting to a smaller base or under ground for the season

so was wondering if theres a way to disable wild fire so we can stay in the mega base ???

Wildfires aren't that much of a problem if you have ice fling-o-matics.

Well, they aren't a problem for me anyway.

2 hours ago, Endedbox45 said:

Wildfires aren't that much of a problem if you have ice fling-o-matics.

Well, they aren't a problem for me anyway.

the problem comes in the form of big pritty base and if we had them to protect all the flamable stuff by the time we finished refueling them all the 1st fling-o-matic is eamty :p

Archived