Medical building outside Med Bay?

Pharma Bay insists on being inside a medical room to work.  However, I recommend skipping it right now.  I've got a dupe stuck in there for two cycles already.  Kind of experimenting to see how long he can survive in there. (Hrm, he just escaped to have a meal...)

Rooms are seen via F11.  You need to make a med bay, which means it needs to be surrounded by walls and doors.  Pneumatic doors work just fine for it.

42 minutes ago, Le0n1des said:

Try enclosing it in a room (doors, ceiling, walls...) Sized up to 96 to designate a med-bay

11 minutes ago, WanderingKid said:

Pharma Bay insists on being inside a medical room to work.  However, I recommend skipping it right now.  I've got a dupe stuck in there for two cycles already.  Kind of experimenting to see how long he can survive in there. (Hrm, he just escaped to have a meal...)

Rooms are seen via F11.  You need to make a med bay, which means it needs to be surrounded by walls and doors.  Pneumatic doors work just fine for it.

Thanks very much, it works now, but why dups can't be healed.

As screenshot below, the one has 6.96/100 health, after many cycles, it still be 6.96 health.

image.thumb.png.1f6c073fe5fda1c92b8572cd88d939a1.png

3 hours ago, spooner139 said:

Thanks very much, it works now, but why dups can't be healed.

As screenshot below, the one has 6.96/100 health, after many cycles, it still be 6.96 health.

Pharma chambers (previously called rejuvenators and only capable of healing health) are only capable of healing diseases in the Oil Upgrade. You'll need to build a med-bed for wounded dupes.

9 minutes ago, Michi01 said:

Pharma chambers (previously called rejuvenators and only capable of healing health) are only capable of healing diseases in the Oil Upgrade. You'll need to build a med-bed for wounded dupes.

Med bed works, thanks.

9 minutes ago, Michi01 said:

It does however seem like a bug that wounded dupes without diseases will use it.

Yes, they will use it, should be a bug.

Archived