Exosuit buildings layout

Hi everyone

I'm struggling with the exosuit buildings and to make it work. I have it all connected by gas pipes and power wires, but my dupes don't go outside after i build the docks and checkpoints. My base layout is shown in the screenshot. I have one CP at each door and 3 docks per CP. Am i doing something wrong?

Cheers.

Sem Título.png

Don't build multiple stations to the same region.
They don't check if there is room for the suits so dupes will try to drop off suits at stations with all the docks occupied.

As for why they refuse to leave, the suits are likely not fully charged with oxygen. Improve your oxygen supply.

1 hour ago, Risu said:

Don't build multiple stations to the same region.
They don't check if there is room for the suits so dupes will try to drop off suits at stations with all the docks occupied.

Yeah that's pretty annoying, I hope they will do something about it.  You then have to manually ask them to bring back the suits where they are supposed to be.  And even when you just have one per region, they still sometimes leave the suits outside for some reason.

16 minutes ago, manu_x32 said:

Yeah that's pretty annoying, I hope they will do something about it.  You then have to manually ask them to bring back the suits where they are supposed to be.  And even when you just have one per region, they still sometimes leave the suits outside for some reason.

Did a bug report about it but no telling if it'll get corrected.

They abandon suits when it runs out of oxygen, which is understandable.

17 hours ago, ZedoTelhado said:

Hi everyone

I'm struggling with the exosuit buildings and to make it work. I have it all connected by gas pipes and power wires, but my dupes don't go outside after i build the docks and checkpoints. My base layout is shown in the screenshot. I have one CP at each door and 3 docks per CP. Am i doing something wrong?

Cheers.

Although hard to see, it seems a fair few of your suits aren't fully filled with oxygen - make sure the pipe that feeds them is backing up with a plentiful supply and see if that helps.

Not sure if they'll use a partially filled suit ?

16 minutes ago, Lifegrow said:

Not sure if they'll use a partially filled suit ?

They seem to do, I've seen mine often leave the check point with suits  containing less than 50 kg, sometimes even complete zero when things were very busy for them.  I think that's maybe when I've seen them leave the suits outside  a couple of times  (Risu explained that above).  I have better oxygen supply now, they're always close to full.

Archived