Hello @ErikSmart, welcome to the forums. We have a designated place for reporting bugs found here (Bug Tracker: Don't Starve Together). Open that link and click the orange button with the words "Add new bug". Discuss what's happening to you there and MORE importantly, do not forget to attach a copy of your client_log.txt file found under C:\Users\Username\Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether. Attach that to your bug report cause that can hopefully help determine what's going wrong.

In the mean time, I recommend you attempt the methods in this Klei Article: DST Is Crashing / DST Won't Start. Particularly try the verify the integrity of the game cache. That usually fixes random game issues.

I hope that helps. Don't forget to attach your client_log.txt file in your bug report, cheers.

Seems to me that you are hosting a world client-side. Such worlds only run when you are actively in the world.

I'm not too keen on hosting dedicated servers, but I'm sure there are many people around here that do know all the things to get you started.

If you ARE hosting a dedicated, then you are indeed experiencing a bug. In that case, you can ignore this post entirely.

Archived