How to fix blocked pipe and pipe that are not pumping

Can someone be kind enough to teach me how to fix this? The pipe is all attached properly, I don't really know what I did wrong over there. I look at others tutorial, but it did not help me at all. The lavatory said: Pipe blocked while the liquid pipe said that it's not pumping. 

Screenshot (14).png

It is a good idea to have a pipe run parrallel and not directly through multiple things as this can sometimes cause blockage, so if you make your polluted water the same way as your clean water it should be fine, but also note that if you have a lot of water, the purifier will struggle to keep up

Edit - The other issue could be that you have both your pump and purifier supplier water, if the pump supplies the water first then the purifier will not empty and remain full, thus causing a backlog

The filter needs to drain out somewhere and not feed back into the main line. 

Right now the water filter does not remove all germs, so you may want to reconsider the whole idea.

Edit: If your going to run that distiller, the just turn the water pump off , the filter will fill the line. Used one or the other, not both. 

BlueLance is right about the outputs. You can also use pipe bridges as one way valves. 

2 hours ago, The Plum Gate said:

Right now the water filter does not remove all germs, so you may want to reconsider the whole idea.

Actually I don't think the toilet water needs to be germ free. I don't think dupes can (currently) get germs from their shower water either.

1) you have a "closed" recycling loop with toilets. There's nowhere for the extra clean water to go, so you're stuck.

2) you're feeding polluted water into a closed loop via distiller, and it consumes none... making the problem worse.

3) you're feeding clean water into a closed loop... great for priming, but now you're stuck.

4) additionally, don't know if you noticed this, but your left toilet and shower were likely out of order even before you overloaded the loop. The shower has no input, both shower and toilet have a line running through their output-easy for inbound water to stop flow and interrupt whatever is going on

Archived