Support for Mouse 3 & Mouse 4 (removed?)

So, I have a Logitech Trackman Marble Mouse, which has 4 buttons, and I used to use the smaller ones for zooming in/out. As of the latest update, I noticed that I can no longer set them as the buttons for Zoom in/out. It just stays as ""???."

Does anyone know if this was an intentional change, or if they'll add support for this back in to the game at some point?

13 hours ago, Oozinator said:

Don't now about changing, but you could use "set point" software to program buttons for your mouse. Set for example +- for zoom, then use setpoint to configure mouse buttons.

I just tried that.. and it doesn't give me an option for +/-, or zoom in/out that I could even map. :/

6 hours ago, ScreenNameMissing said:

I just tried that.. and it doesn't give me an option for +/-, or zoom in/out that I could even map. :/

+- was an example from me, forgive me worst case rusty english ^^
Inside ONI / controls now mousewheel is set to zoom in/out. When you change it to +- for example, then you could set/assign with setpoint a button to that +- function. So far i know..

Archived