Duplicants entombed at the start of game.

This was really weird. I didn't take a screenshot and started next game right away.

There was no empty space at all and all 3 of my duplicants were entombed with no way to get them out. Basically, all the starting area was covered with sand and/or other materials. Happened in the latest update.

In the next game, I found a morb, so I ordered duplicants to attack it. No one did. They just stood where they were and didn't even move, didn't even do any other work as well, just stood there. When I cancelled the attack order, everything was normal again.

20 hours ago, izaki said:

There was no empty space at all and all 3 of my duplicants were entombed with no way to get them out. Basically, all the starting area was covered with sand and/or other materials. Happened in the latest update.

When this occurred in closed testing, it was a bug where new game would only work if it was the first thing you did after starting up ONI.   If you loaded a save after starting ONI, and *then* tried to start a new game, you would get this bug.   Thought it had been fixed.  But for now if you have that problem, try restarting ONI entirely, and then starting your new game.

Archived