[MOD] Interactive Events

This is a mod that adds random events sometimes when you use a comsole or other device.

The mod adds a few events that were in the game during early access, but later removed. (Note that these are from an older version so your skills don't affect the outcome and some events that were added later aren't in the mod)
These are meant as examples however, if you are a mod maker I encourage you to try to make your own (better) events.

Changelog: 

Spoiler

24/8-17

Initial release

24/8-17

Fixed error upon looting all safes

3/9-17

Added 4 more events.
Unlike the previous events, which are updated from an early access build of the game, these ones are merely based off how I remember events being, so they are not actually the same events as the ones during early access. You'll have to live with my bad writing skills if you choose to use them.

4/9-17

Added an event that I had forgotten the previous update.

10/9-17

Fixed a crash.
Made the 'love letter' event able to spawn in any corp.
Made some of the rarer events more common.

Steam Workshop Version

This mod requires Sim Constructor to be used, which can be found here

Feel free to discuss the mod on our Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/aQrXEse

workshop-1118808287.zip

Added 4 more events.
Unlike the previous events, which are updated from an early access build of the game, these ones are merely based off how I remember events being, so they are not actually the same events as the ones during early access. You'll have to live with my bad writing skills if you choose to use them.

Archived