Building plumbing UI

The building plumbing UI has the most items and needs constant scrolling to get to gas pipes, gas pumps, gas vents, etc. I think these options should be on the top row instead of outhouse, lavatory and shower. I think people rarely build those but always build gas pipes. It's quite annoying to have to scroll down every time I want to build gas pipes.

3 hours ago, hho1 said:

The building plumbing UI has the most items and needs constant scrolling to get to gas pipes, gas pumps, gas vents, etc. I think these options should be on the top row instead of outhouse, lavatory and shower. I think people rarely build those but always build gas pipes. It's quite annoying to have to scroll down every time I want to build gas pipes.

In the net update plumbing and ventilation have their own tabs which more or less eliminates this problem :)

2 hours ago, BlueLance said:

In the net update plumbing and ventilation have their own tabs which more or less eliminates this problem :)

Gas plumbing is better with its own button, liquid plumbing is worse as it has now also bottler and emptier on top of the pipes.

Archived