Game forces me to use xbox controller ( i havent it ) and cant remap mouse buttons .

acydfreak

Game forces me to use xbox controller ( i havent it ) and cant remap mouse buttons . What is the way to turn it off , and fix mouse buttons . Windows 7 64bit . Also i have razer nostromo, propably it causes that issue . All drivers up to date .

• MOTD

Our game assumes the layout of an Xbox 360 controller if you plug in a game pad. The keyboard and mouse buttons however can be remapped in the controls screen. It sounds like you just need to unplug the controller, since it's assuming you want to use that. Depending on your gamepad, you can remap your own buttons in the controllers software. Hope that helps!

Our game assumes the layout of an Xbox 360 controller if you plug in a game pad. The keyboard and mouse buttons however can be remapped in the controls screen. It sounds like you just need to unplug the controller, since it's assuming you want to use that. Depending on your gamepad, you can remap your own buttons in the controllers software. Hope that helps!

Hi, KLEI team!

Im not good at english...so i'll use google translator.

-

Of all the usb devices I have connected to my computer - Raser Deathadder, Razer Lykosa, Raser Nostromo.

So the problem \ bug in your wonderful game is asshanded usb device finding. I DONT HAVE XBOX CONTROLLER,AND I WON'T UNINSTALL MY NOSTROMO.

I downloaded a cracked version of your game to play - liked it, but saw that crap in controls settings. Then i decided that the game is worth $ 14 and bought it. But to my deepest disappointment the problem persists. I ask you to fix the problem and pull out hands of that idiot who programmed this buggy controll settings.

PS - I wish you an early solution to the problem and success in gamedev.

p.p.s - Shunk was cool and fresh game, but it's best not to release alpha/beta version of project and then realse tons of updates/fixes.

I'm will not back to the forum , so if you want to answer, then please send me an email: t.0.t.a.l@mail.ru

GL :rolleyes: