Is my Pc Fast enough.

On steam, it says this will run on the min specs.

• MINIMUM:
    • Processor: Dual Core 2 GHz
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM
    • Graphics: Intel HD 4600 (AMD or NVIDIA equivalent)
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Storage: 2 GB available space

My Specs are

CPU... AMD athlon 64 X2 dual core 4600 2.41ghz
      MEM... 4 GIG
      64 BIT OP system
      Gpu 420 1 GIG.

THIS ok or not...

I play on an ASUS Transformer Mini with a quad-core 1.4 GHz atom processor. It runs and so far my colonies collapse before FPS death. I'm getting better though, and it's not going to be too long (hopefully) before I'll have to start running it on my gaming rig and streaming to the tablet.

So, yes I'd say it should run fine on your system.

21 hours ago, Damarkus13 said:

I play on an ASUS Transformer Mini with a quad-core 1.4 GHz atom processor. It runs and so far my colonies collapse before FPS death. I'm getting better though, and it's not going to be too long (hopefully) before I'll have to start running it on my gaming rig and streaming to the tablet.

So, yes I'd say it should run fine on your system.

How many cycles are we talking here? >100? We have no idea how good a player you are, for all we know you could be dieing on cycle 10. If the game only runs well until cycle 10 thats not good enough and will get boring very quickly.

Also ghz is not a proper indication of performance, you have a newer CPU with more cores. Having more cores mean that other programs running (don't forget windows itself is a program too) will affect the game's performance much less than a dual core would. 

Archived