Compiling anim from game ruins animation..

Hello, I need some help seeing if I can fix something..

So, I just wanted to make a recolor of the "fire_large_character" anim for one of my own custom prefab. So, I decompiled it from the game, recolored it, put it in my exported, & it go turned into its own anim.

Though some of the animations are completely ruined?! Like here's how it was before being turned into a anim fire_vampire exported.zip

then when it was turned into a anim fire_vampire anim.zip, & all I did was recolor it :(...

Does this mean it's impossible to make new prefabs using stuff from the game as a base :(?!

Could you explain the problem with screenshot ? because i don't really understand.

Also, if all you want is a recolor, why not simply modifying the .tex and renaming the build and use the same bank ?

Here it is explained with pictures. This is my fire texture before it's turned into a anim by the game. (exact same animation as the orange fire in game)

Spoiler

good.gif

after the game turns it into a anim this is how it looks in game.. (totally corrupted)

Spoiler

bad.gif

1 hour ago, Lumina said:

Also, if all you want is a recolor, why not simply modifying the .tex and renaming the build and use the same bank ?

When I use the same bank it seems to corrupt the original orange fire with the same animation glitch or makes it invisible.

Here's my prefab file for this fire thing too, if someone needs it to figure out what I did wrong..fire_vampire.lua

Edited by SuperDavid

8 hours ago, SuperDavid said:

When I use the same bank it seems to corrupt the original orange fire with the same animation glitch or makes it invisible.

When you use the same bank and just modify the .tex file and rename build, or when using the same bank but compiling your own spriter project ?

Also, sometime decompiling/recompiling anim could not work well, yeah. One solution is to make your own clean spriter project and a very simple anim, it's less great but less trouble too.