Reason for interrupted sleep

So I was watching one of my dupes, and she got interrupted in her sleep - and I don't know why. She just got up out of the bed and went back down again. There was only Oxygen in the area, and she didn't get a midnight snack or go to the restroom. She did get the interrupted sleep debuff for the day, though. It would be nice if the "Interrupted Sleep" debuff had in its tooltip (or somewhere else) the reason why the last interruption happened.

5 minutes ago, Kasuha said:

This happens when they're sick now, it's one of few negative consequences of a sickness. Should cease to happen after cured.

There wasn't much indication she was sick.

Yes, please.  The only way to keep them from getting interrupted sleep is not to build them beds.  Somehow sleeping out in the wilderness, on the ground, wherever they found themselves when the sun went down, is better than sleeping on a bed.  (It's a lot easier to deal with "sore back" than "interrupted sleep.") It drives me crazy.  Even in ideal conditions, 10-20% interrupted sleep is not uncommon.  There is [seemingly] no rhyme or reason to it.  It's like a random punishment for playing the game, or an absurdly high cost for having beds.  I've been searching, and the only correlation I can find is it seems to happen more when  stress levels are higher.  Please, a parenthetical, Klei.

A lot of those 'interrupted sleeps' are fake. You can check by saving your game, returning to the main menu and then load it up again. Most of the time this will simply remove the interrupted sleep debuff, except when it was real. The weird part is that those fake ones actually do cause stress to rise, so you are almost forced to save and load up your game every singe cycle if you want them to not take that extra stress.

Also, assinging them to something (mesh table or something) while they are sleeping adds this stupid debuff. 

Archived