Accessing local naughtiness value in the kramped component from modmain

This is a server-side mod, so I should have access to the kramped component, but because the _activeplayers table is local I can't access it from modmain using AddComponentPostInit. Basically when a player joins, they're added to a local table within kramped, and when they kill nice creatures a naughty value is added to this table. The naughtiness data isn't even saved anywhere except for this single temporary local table. You can just restart a server or log in and out and it will reset your naughtiness.  I could just keep track of naughtiness myself or extract the information out of the debug string with string functions (really dumb). Is there a way to access the local table from modmain that I'm just not aware of? 

12 hours ago, BluesyBuesy said:

This is a server-side mod, so I should have access to the kramped component, but because the _activeplayers table is local I can't access it from modmain using AddComponentPostInit. Basically when a player joins, they're added to a local table within kramped, and when they kill nice creatures a naughty value is added to this table. The naughtiness data isn't even saved anywhere except for this single temporary local table. You can just restart a server or log in and out and it will reset your naughtiness.  I could just keep track of naughtiness myself or extract the information out of the debug string with string functions (really dumb). Is there a way to access the local table from modmain that I'm just not aware of? 

Hmmm I'm not sure there's anyway you'd be able to do that, unfortunately. This ought to be a bug though. Maybe you could create a custom krampus script very similar to the original. Edit the game files and pretend it works. Then tell the devs that it isn't working right and propose your fix.

Upvalues. Try Rezecib's UpvalueHacker.

18 hours ago, BluesyBuesy said:

You can just restart a server or log in and out and it will reset your naughtiness.

Sounds like a bug to me. You could leave a bug report and suggest making the naughtiness values accessible somewhere too.