Gas vent and electrolyzer should do gas pressure check to nearby locations when dipped in liquid

In current version, if there are only a small amount(1000g or so) of  liquid in the same block as gas vent or eletrolyzer, they will still work and work even better because they don't have the possibility of "Over Pressure" even if the gas pressure around them is over a hundred kg. By using this a player can store tons of gas in a small area or he can make the electrolyzer work all time in full power like the picture I upload.\

20170607224047_1.jpg20170607224039_1.jpg

My suggestion is when there is a little liquid in the same area, some nearby location that is filled with gas should be checked in gas pressure to correctly trigger "Over Pressure"  status.

Another suggestion is that a pressure vent (and a pressure liquid vent maybe) be added to the game. A pressure vent consumes electricity(60W or 120W I think) and has a very high threshold value of "Over Pressure" or just won't over pressure.

2 hours ago, Momotall said:

Another suggestion is that a pressure vent (and a pressure liquid vent maybe) be added to the game. A pressure vent consumes electricity(60W or 120W I think) and has a very high threshold value of "Over Pressure" or just won't over pressure.

This, and the gas pumps should be updated to 1Kg/s and pull the gas from all 4 tiles occupied.

7 hours ago, Masterpintsman said:

This, and the gas pumps should be updated to 1Kg/s and pull the gas from all 4 tiles occupied.

I agree. That will greatly increase the effectiveness of gas pump. Sometimes 500g/s is just not enough.

Archived