I have a few questions.

Air scrubbler and one of the algae (the terrarium ?) can remove CO2 from air. Coal generator create CO2. Maybe dupe too ?

Hatches eat various things and spawn coal time to time. One way is to put a container where your hatches are, put things you don't care in the container, like dirt, and empty it. Dirt will be on the ground and hatches will eat it.

Geysers are usually in the biome with slime, algae and gold amalgam.

1 minute ago, Lumina said:

Air scrubbler and one of the algae (the terrarium ?) can remove CO2 from air. Coal generator create CO2. Maybe dupe too ?

Hatches eat various things and spawn coal time to time. One way is to put a container where your hatches are, put things you don't care in the container, like dirt, and empty it. Dirt will be on the ground and hatches will eat it.

Geysers are usually in the biome with slime, algae and gold amalgam.

Thanks for your response!

One problem of the terrarium is that uses a lot of water and algae, and always I run out of algae.

7 minutes ago, sickofthis said:

One problem of the terrarium is that uses a lot of water and algae, and always I run out of algae.

Yes, it's a low-tier response to the problem.  Like outhouses to waste.  In general you should stop using terrariums as your primary CO2 removal after you've researched scrubbers, aside from niche cases.  Though frankly if you make research a priority and plan ahead you can get by without ever using terrariums at all.

Just now, brummbar7 said:

Yes, it's a low-tier response to the problem.  Like outhouses to waste.  In general you should stop using terrariums as your primary CO2 removal after you've researched scrubbers, aside from niche cases.

Last question, the Coal Generator is the ONLY machine that produces CO2 or Polluted Oxygen?

Thanks.

5 minutes ago, sickofthis said:

Last question, the Coal Generator is the ONLY machine that produces CO2 or Polluted Oxygen?

Oh no.  Natural gas generators produce CO2 as well.  Not to mention the dupes themselves.

And polluted oxygen is offgased by slime (both as a tile, and as a dropped item), and maybe polluted water as well - I'm not sure on that one.  Morbs produce it.  Compost piles produce it.  Outhouses produce polluted dirt, which also gives off polluted oxygen.  As does rotten food.

Just now, brummbar7 said:

Oh no.  Natural gas generators produce CO2 as well. 

And polluted oxygen is offgased by slime (both as a tile, and as a dropped item), and maybe polluted water as well - I'm not sure on that one.  Morbs produce it.  Compost piles produce it.  Outhouses produce polluted dirt, which also gives off polluted oxygen.  As does rotten food.

Alright thanks.

Archived