Why my pipe is blocked?

11 hours ago, sickofthis said:

I seem to have mental problems. Thanks for the help.

Your confusion might stem from the colors for the connectors being changed a while ago (which unified them with the wires) - sadly they didn't change the wires (which were the only ones off in the old color scheme) but instead all the others (fluid + gas).

IMHO it would make more sense for green connectors to accept stuff, white ones being general outputs and yellow ones being secondary/selectable outputs - similar to how the fluid/liquid filters were colored prior the change.

4 hours ago, Masterpintsman said:

Your confusion might stem from the colors for the connectors being changed a while ago (which unified them with the wires) - sadly they didn't change the wires (which were the only ones off in the old color scheme) but instead all the others (fluid + gas).

IMHO it would make more sense for green connectors to accept stuff, white ones being general outputs and yellow ones being secondary/selectable outputs - similar to how the fluid/liquid filters were colored prior the change.

Yeah that was the confusion, now I changed the system and works.

Archived