Need help with prefab error

I have looked all over this mod, checked each individual prefab reference, but still get a prefab error.

Upon launch, when I hit "host game" and open a server with this mod (Michael+) it'll crash after a few seconds and instantly close. No whitescreen.

The log gives no useful information other than the fact something is wrong with the prefabs (pasted below)

I was just hoping some more experienced modders could decipher the issue as I am unable to.

Thanks, Mikey99222

client_log.txt

The mod.rar

Sadly I cannot open .rars so I cannot give a detailed glance, however in my experience this error is usually caused by a incorrect/faulty/missing prefab that's included in the list for mod main.

I'd assume you started the game and it crashed before you reached the character screen, the log states that you crashed somewhere after trying to load whatever prefab followed "prefabs/michael_sword" as it just cuts short.

Edited by MorickClive

I see your problem, It's to do with the way you've implemented in your new items.

Only include 1 gun and get it working first, the gun functions have the anomaly "Sim" as a parameter: fn(Sim), best to remove it. 

-- Case 1
	inst.AnimState:SetBank("gun3")  -- Usually keep the same as entity name and filename.
    inst.AnimState:SetBuild("gun3") -- Refers to the entity name in spriter (the folder for animation time lines).
    inst.AnimState:PlayAnimation("idle") -- The animation name belonging to an entity in spriter.

-- Case 2
    inst.entity:SetPristine() -- should mainly exist before "if not TheWorld.ismastersim"
    -- AddComponent("weapon") avoid including multiple declarations through outside functions
    inst:AddComponent("weapon") -- should mainly exist in fn() and not usually before:

if not TheWorld.ismastersim then
        return inst
    end

It might be better for you to investigate from the ground up how to construct a new item for DST. This post is ideal to learn how to create a new item from scratch (kudos to Malacath).

Keep it simple and avoid committing any additional code until you know your existing code works, good luck on your modding!