Old save and new content

As with many, I have a 80+ hour save game that I'd like to continue, while all new building and research are available but the new plants are not. How do you we go about getting these new plants seeded into an old save game?

And if you say start a new one, Ill be happy to uninstall the game :)

Thanks,

Beercules

You are playing an early alpha game and want a permanent save game compatible with all the updates?

You should have bought this game only on the official launch...

Thanks for playing.

If you insist on continuing your old save, you may enter the debug mode and just paint the new things into your map.

But to be honest, starting a new save is IMO much better idea since things that used to work before may not be working now anymore. There were plenty of fixes and balance tweaks.

1 hour ago, Grimgaw said:

From the 'Why are dupes so DUMB' thread creator... Dude I don't think this game is for you.

This is the guy going online telling people what they can and cannot do, you should not be allowed to use the internet.

GOOGLE constructive comments you ETHUG!

On May 19, 2017 at 7:17 AM, Kasuha said:

If you insist on continuing your old save, you may enter the debug mode and just paint the new things into your map.

But to be honest, starting a new save is IMO much better idea since things that used to work before may not be working now anymore. There were plenty of fixes and balance tweaks.

Thank you.

I took your advice and started over.

Archived