For example, you choose your character's:

Hair: e.g Wilson, Willow, Wigfrid

Eyes: e.g Wendy, Wilson, and so on.

Mouth: ^

Nose: ^

Ears?: Wilbur has ears, but I think he's the only one

Head Shape: ^^

Perks: Choose from every perk on all the base game characters

This could be added to as well, custom hairstyles and stuff.

Something like that would help reduce my 60+MB textures to 20+MB, like if I wanna make a new texture for my character's hair I have to have duplicates of everything else too, ugh...

So, great idea man :D!

Edited by SuperDavid

2 hours ago, SuperDavid said:

Something like that would help reduce my 60+MB textures to 20+MB, like if I wanna make a new texture for my character's hair I have to have duplicates of everything else too, ugh...

So, great idea man :D!

What about having a custom symbol for each hair style that you hide/show on demand?

I'm not too familiar with Spriter but I thought it had the capability of adding new symbols for modded characters.

1 hour ago, CarlZalph said:

What about having a custom symbol for each hair style that you hide/show on demand?

I'm not too familiar with Spriter but I thought it had the capability of adding new symbols for modded characters.

It's not just hair..there's different faces, alt colors..all that jazz! Also, I'm not familiar with Spriter at all, hahaha..

Like if I want to give a option for my character to have different color eyes (which I have) instead of just having 10 "face" folders I need to have say 10 entire build of folders containing duplicate "arm", "leg", "head", ect...just to change the color of my characters eyes...and If there was something like the skin system, I'd only need the 10 face folders:wilsondisagreeable:... The sad part's my mod's going to go over 99MB, eventually. Then it won't even be uploadable anymore, hahahaha:wilson_dilemma:...