tantrum spiral

hi!

how-to i may get tantrum spiral within my colony? 

i mean chain reaction of stress as it be in DF2. 

let's say - i start to hate this stupids, this selfish stupid meanies.

he vomits on the head of each other or destroy life-dependent building. 

if that so - how-to more funny make genocide to the colony? i with to get satisfaction. if he cannot wish to live - he get dead. exactly he or maybe she. 

25 minutes ago, yungmew said:

Something tells me this is Google Translate doing a horrible job at translation.

Im assuming they want to stop an infinite cycle of stress.

Massage tables and plenty of decor.

The impression I got was that RamVivat is looking for suggestions on an entertaining way to kill off a particularly stressed duplicant, so that he'd stop stressing everyone else out. :p

Not my area of expertise, but the eaaaaasiest way is to reduce their daily allowance of food to 0, so they slowly starve to death...

ONI can be very similar to Dwarf Fortress in this respect, and "Tantrum Spirals" are something that exists there too. I haven't tried to do it here, but in DF it can be very entertaining when you're finally bored of a fort, and you want it to end.... messily ;)

The only thing we miss here is our dupes don't attack each other (oh and they can't make legendary artifacts out of the skins of their friends)

On 13.04.2017 at 2:05 AM, Beowulfe said:

The impression I got was that RamVivat is looking for suggestions on an entertaining way to kill off a particularly stressed duplicant, so that he'd stop stressing everyone else out. :p

Not my area of expertise, but the eaaaaasiest way is to reduce their daily allowance of food to 0, so they slowly starve to death...

sorry guys i'm a Russian and my english is not so good. language barrier. 

sorry. 

Archived