colonists take 1 liter of water.

Hi! 

%subj%

what's wrong with them? 

that stupid cogorta will do nothing until the second coming [of J.C.]?

i build aglae farm, not so far is water in the water pad, and more near - on the floor is spoiled water.

and this stupids get spoiled water by 1 litre, when he can step 2 more steps and fill their backpacks to full with clean water. 

... i wish to kill them all.

autor please add pistol as hand of god. pistol (for momentally death) and ray of happyness (ray of happyness for thouse who is a good boy\girl)

or i go and drunk.

it's too hard to be god. (i need a drink.)

This is major annoying. Dupes will collect a resource at the nearest location. Even if the amount they collect is tiny in comparison to the next closest location.

Just needs to tweak the setting so it checks that the nearest resource is of a sizeable amount, other it goes for the 2nd nearest.

9 hours ago, Saturnus said:

@RamVivat Please read your post through before hitting the submit button. I don't have the time or care enough to have to guess what you're trying to say.

Give the person some credit. I'm betting either English is his second language, or more likely he was trying to use google translate. I think it's cool that people from so many countries are playing the same game even before it is complete. If it really was that hard to understand what they were trying to convey, just move on to another post, no harm done.

1 hour ago, MousesDonkey said:

Give the person some credit. I'm betting either English is his second language, or more likely he was trying to use google translate. I think it's cool that people from so many countries are playing the same game even before it is complete. If it really was that hard to understand what they were trying to convey, just move on to another post, no harm done.

I can only cut people so much slack really. English is my 3rd language. Even google translate could have done a better job at that post. Looking at his post again I can only conclude he is either dyslexic, don't care or just plain old drunk.

59 minutes ago, Saturnus said:

I can only cut people so much slack really. English is my 3rd language. Even google translate could have done a better job at that post. Looking at his post again I can only conclude he is either dyslexic, don't care or just plain old drunk.

meh I've been told that google translate doesn't work so great in some cases, especially when language syntax/structure is distinctly different

on second inspection that person also seems to be acting Russian and drunk, as the odd word out I looked up and found russian

12 hours ago, MousesDonkey said:

English is my THIRD language. So what's your point? Sometimes it's better to just go to some international forum or your local forum. I can guess what what he meant but nah. He can be just a troll.

11 hours ago, Last Templar said:

I think everyone should stay cool but overall mixing the word stupid with cogorta and [J.C.] is a bad idea on the internet......

but in russian "cogorta" is not so frequently but none-the-less - usable. :) and it mean a group of people - simply group of people. not an rome army. but in russian is proverb "more oaks in army = strongly defence";  "oak" = "dumb man, martinet at all"

and i do not good friend with the "future indefinitive" construction in english... sorry.

stupid cororta = gpoup of people which do all by instruction, or - italian strike-mans

i tell him cut wood - he cut wood but near lies two-by-fours what i need cut too - 2by4's is lies untouched

stupid cogorta :)  

1 hour ago, cpy said:

English is my THIRD language. So what's your point? Sometimes it's better to just go to some international forum or your local forum. I can guess what what he meant but nah. He can be just a troll.

man not equal women and women not equal man

one man not equal to another man. 

my engliush is awful but i not-so-bad in electronics. 

world is a miracle caleidoscope.  

On 14. 4. 2017 at 10:38 AM, RamVivat said:

man not equal women and women not equal man

one man not equal to another man. 

my engliush is awful but i not-so-bad in electronics. 

world is a miracle caleidoscope.  

Did I just got to Batman forum by mistake and getting replies from Riddler?

Archived